Become a member of the ANZGG or renew your membership
The ANZGG is now offering membership. You can become a member, or renew your membership, by clicking the link below. If you are unsure of your current membership status contact the Membership Secretary (Sarah McSweeney).
The categories of membership are:
Ordinary - is a person who is not eligible for any other category of membership
Student - a person who is pursuing a full-time course of study related to the field of Geomorphology
Concession - a person who is not employed or who is retired.
Life - a person who has made an outstanding contribution to the discipline and practice of Geomorphology over a substantial period of years or who has provided exceptional long-term service and support to the Association. A Life membership is proposed by the Committee and must be approved by a general meeting. Life members are not expected to pay fees. A list of current life members can be found here.
Membership fees, as of 2022 are:
- Ordinary, 2 years: $120 AUD
- Student, 2 years: $30 AUD
- Concession, 2 years: $30 AUD
- Life: no charge
Membership is based on a calendar year. New members joining after 1 July will get the remaining months of that year free.
What do you get by becoming a member?
Members will receive benefits such as:
- Member rates for ANZGG conferences (usually held once every two years)
- Member rates on registration for conferences offered by affiliated organisations, such as the British Society for Geomorphology
- Helpful advice on CEnvP (Geomorphology) accreditation
- Notification of news, events, grants and job opportunities
- Access to an extensive network of geomorphologists across Australia, New Zealand and beyond
Your membership fees will also go towards supporting young geomorphologists through conference awards and grants.