Subscribe to the ANZGG email list
Subscribe to the free ANZGG-list to receive email announcements. The ANZGG-list is a great way to stay informed of upcoming events, including notifications and registration details for the next conference.
To subscribe, simply enter your details in the Stay up to Date box on the right of this page.
Not receiving ANZGG-list emails? Check your junk folder and email filter to ensure that we're not being classified as spam.
Become a member of the ANZGG
NEW! The ANZGG is now offering membership. You can become a member by clicking the link below.
The categories of membership are:
Ordinary - is a person who is not eligible for any other category of membership
Student - a person who is pursuing a full-time course of study related to the field of Geomorphology
Concession - a person who is not employed or who is retired.
Life - a person who has made an outstanding contribution to the discipline and practice of Geomorphology over a substantial period of years or who has provided exceptional long-term service and support to the Association. A Life membership is proposed by the Committee and must be approved by a general meeting. Life members are not expected to pay fees so long as they remain a member.
Membership fees, commencing in 2019 are:
- Ordinary, 1 year: $60 AUD
- Ordinary, 4 years: $200 AUD (~17 % discount)
- Student, 1 year: $15 AUD
- Student, 4 years: $48 AUD (20 % discount)
- Concession, 1 year: $15 AUD
- Life: no charge.
Membership is based on a calendar year. New members joining after 1 July will get the remaining months of that year free.
What do you get by becoming a member?
Members will receive benefits such as:
- Discounts on registration for ANZGG conferences
- Discounts on registration for conferences offered by affiliated organisations, such as the British Society for Geomorphology
- Helpful advice on CEnvP (Geomorphology) accreditation
- Notification of news, events, grants and job opportunities
- Access to an extensive network of geomorphologists across Australia, New Zealand and beyond
Your membership fees will also go towards supporting young geomorphologists through conference awards and grants.