Subscribe to the ANZGG email list
Anyone can subscribe to the free ANZGG-list to receive email announcements. The ANZGG-list is a great way to stay informed of upcoming events, including notifications and registration details for the next conference. It is for members and non-members alike.
To subscribe, simply enter your details in the Stay up to Date box on the right of this page.
Not receiving ANZGG-list emails? Check your junk folder and email filter to ensure that we're not being classified as spam.
Become a member of the ANZGG or renew your membership
The ANZGG is now offering membership. You can become a member, or renew your membership, by clicking the link below. If you are unsure of your current membership status contact the membership officer (Sam McColl; email@example.com).
Click here to become an ANZGG member or renew your membership
The categories of membership are:
Ordinary - is a person who is not eligible for any other category of membership
Student - a person who is pursuing a full-time course of study related to the field of Geomorphology
Concession - a person who is not employed or who is retired.
Life - a person who has made an outstanding contribution to the discipline and practice of Geomorphology over a substantial period of years or who has provided exceptional long-term service and support to the Association. A Life membership is proposed by the Committee and must be approved by a general meeting. Life members are not expected to pay fees so long as they remain a member.
Membership fees, commencing in 2019 are:
- Ordinary, 1 year: $60 AUD
- Ordinary, 4 years: $200 AUD (~17 % discount)
- Student, 1 year: $15 AUD
- Student, 4 years: $48 AUD (20 % discount)
- Concession, 1 year: $15 AUD
- Life: no charge
Membership is based on a calendar year. New members joining after 1 July will get the remaining months of that year free.
What do you get by becoming a member?
Members will receive benefits such as:
- Member rates for ANZGG conferences
- Member rates on registration for conferences offered by affiliated organisations, such as the British Society for Geomorphology
- Helpful advice on CEnvP (Geomorphology) accreditation
- Notification of news, events, grants and job opportunities
- Access to an extensive network of geomorphologists across Australia, New Zealand and beyond
Your membership fees will also go towards supporting young geomorphologists through conference awards and grants.